Monday, June 4, 2007

Must needed apps for N95


I got a new N95 plum which is the ever human made multimedia mobile computer as of now under earth. Well each words takes its credit. Being using Nokia phone for more than a decade, first time I got a feel this could be the coolest gadget ever I used in my life:)

When I was in a bicycle trip last week , I tried to use the GPS pointed navigation map . Though it sucks but looks cool when I figured it out later how to use that. It really sounds amazing when you hear the auditory note to turn left in between you compose a message and receiving call.

Well, the whole point of this writing is to put some information about some must application for N95. Thanks to the computer creature who survives in the same building with me ( ie Pravin :) )

Internet Radio

Maps

Chat client

Mobile DivX Player

-Siv

No comments: